1. Copper Pearl - the BEST baby bandanas out there. Why? Cotton on the front and fleece on the back which means no soaking wet bibs. They are amazing and not to mention so adorable. I love all their designs and they look so cute with little Charly's outfits. Tonight i'm going to be giving away TWO of these bib sets ($22 value), so come find me on Instagram (@jalynnschroeder). In the mean time, go shop your heart out and use the code REDCLOSET to get 15% off your purchase (and shipping is always free)!
2. Mint and Arrows: uhhh are you seeing this? A doughnut swaddle sack and headband. I die! I married into a crazy doughnut loving family, so I had to get this!
3. Charley Charles Shop: I love my stripes and I love this striped pom pom blanket! It's so soft, and Charly loves snuggling with it!
4. Trompe + Co: So many cute colors to choose from, these paci clips are the best. Not only cute, but who would have known they would be so nice and convenient! Now I don't have to search for the binki everywhere!!
5. Lalabu Baby - The soothe shirt. This top is amazing. Baby girl isn't much of a cuddler but I got her to cuddle with me and she fell asleep too. I got so much done while wearing her, it was amazing!
6. Puj Baby - This tub has been the perfect tub for our little one. It stores easily, fits in our sink perfect, and cradles her perfectly.
For those of you who don't have kids yet, these items would make great presents! I will be back to outfit posts next week, for real this time! It turns out finding time with a newborn is a tad hard. ;)
Thanks for stopping by!!